TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

New GCH

Lowri -  Apparently, no time really is no time.  My brother, Tommy, finished his GCH today.  He is the second one in our litter to become a Grand Champion!  My sisters, Sally and Ginger, aren't far behind either.  That makes today an AWESOME day!

It rained most of the day, so TM didn't work on the fence.   She went to church this morning and just hung out with PR today.  That made it a good day in her book.  She put away some stuff and cleaned some other stuff.  I liked it that I spent a good part of the day sitting on her lap.

Oh!  One thing, with all the rain, Daisy started smelling like a skunk again.  TM used the recipe that Miss Taryn posted, and it worked.  Daisy has become acceptable to be in the house again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment