TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Best Day Ever!

Lowri - I had a GREAT day.  TM and I both worked on the fence some more.  TM was lopping bushes and trees so that nothing would touch the wire when she gets that up.  I ran around and pointed out lots of stuff for her to lop.  I even went on a mad tear at one point.  It was awesome!  I also got covered up in tiny cockle burrs.  Whew, I had them everywhere!

When I finally got tired, I relaxed in the three-leafed stuff that TM is afraid of.  She was NOT happy about it.  I don't know what the big deal is about that stuff.  TM wouldn't even touch me!  When we finally got done, TM hosed me off and then I got a bath with Dawn detergent!  I got soaped up all over my body.   Some of the cockle burrs came out when I was soaped up.  TM brushed some out and she has been picking the rest out as she finds them.  She says I did NOT look like a show dog.  It was great <G>

1 comment:

  1. Attagirl, Lowri! You is a WORKING dog! (However, since I have to groom you this weekend, help TM find the rest of the burrs, k?)

    ReplyDelete