TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Headaches and Walks.

Lowri - I am so sorry that TM was not able to post my thoughts yesterday.  She had a really bad headache.  I did convince her to take me for my evening walk.  I told her it would make her feel better.  Good news is she didn't hurl. 

We saw LOTS of bunnies on our walk.  There were several yards that had two or three bunnies in them.  I really, really wanted to chase a couple of them, but TM didn't drop my leash. 

I am pleased to say that I am gaiting on grass almost as well as I do on a smooth surface.  It is hard not to gallop when there are holes and stuff on the grass.  TM says that as long as the grass isn't too long, I should be able to do just fine at my dog shows next month.  I still have just over four weeks to practice.

1 comment:

  1. So happy your walk didn't result in TM hurling! Ewww! Hope she's feeling better. I hope you hurled insults at the stoopid bunnies during your walk, however!

    ReplyDelete