TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Today Was Good

Lowri - My brother, Tommy, is in Biloxi with his Mama Betty.  He took Select again today to go with his 5-pt GCH major from Thursday.  He is on a roll!  He will have his Grand Championship in no time.

Today, TM worked on the fence again.  She finished the section through the woods.  That was a tough stretch.  Depending on which way you were coming, it was either a steep climb or a steep downhill.  TM had to go up and down about six times - carrying heavy tools.  She is very glad that part is done.

I got to help put the chickens away tonight.  TM and I walked down and I sat in a strategic spot to encourage them to go right into their pen.  I had to do a nice Away to cover several hens.  They chose to go right back into their pen.

Now I am laying on TM's chair, relaxing from my hard day.  I am keeping her company.

No comments:

Post a Comment