TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

More Stuff from Yesterday

Lowri - I totally forgot to tell everyone that I had my hot oil bath yesterday.  I got massaged and shampooed.  Then TM took me out on the back porch and set up my table.  I got blown dry.  TM didn't care so much about getting me dry.  She was more interested in blowing out the old, dead coat.  I thought it felt great!

I am just about done with my shedding.  TM will be very glad when I stop.  She says she has groomed two dogs' worth of hair out of me.  She figures that I should be in heat in about six weeks. 

She is now thinking about doing pedicures for all of us.  We get them done every week.  It is my least favorite thing.  Couldn't I just get my hot oil bath without the pedicure?

No comments:

Post a Comment