TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday = In Town

Lowri - We came back to town today.  There weren't any bunnies in my yard.  That is a bad start to the day.  TM went ahead and fed me, so that is good.

Tonight, when TM was done with work, she let me in.  I immediately started bouncing on her.  TM figured out that I wanted something, but since she was talking to MC, she was a little slow on the uptake.  I FINALLY got through to her.  She laughed and told MC she had to go.  She needed to take me for a W-A-L-K.  Duh!  I can't spell, but I can tell what is happening when TM puts her shoes on.

She finally said the words!  "Do you want to go for a walk?"  YES, YES, YES!!!  We got out in the neighborhood and went charging off in a power trot.  I saw birds and squirrels and BUNNIES!  It was great.  At one point, we saw a whole group of very small children.  They were playing in a church's parking lot.  There were lots of adults keeping an eagle eye on the kids.  One child shouted, "Look at the doggie!"  I started to melt, then I saw a bunny up ahead.  TM waved and we walked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment