TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Good Day

Lowri - Today was a good day.  I got to herd ducks and sheep!  It was so much fun.  I got to hold the lambs along a section of fence.  TM wanted to go up and pet them, so I held them for her.  We were NOT in a corner, so that made it way harder - and WAY more fun <G>  TM kept working with me to stay out far enough so I didn't make the lambs try to escape.  I kept telling TM that it is more fun if they DO try to run, but she won the argument - as usual.

MC came out and brought Fable, Story and Dinah.  TM worked both Story and Dinah on my sheep.  Dinah also got to work my ducks.  She was pretty wild when she started out, but she settled down and worked very well.  Story worked the big mama sheep.  TM didn't want them moved much because they are due to lamb.  Story had to work on a long line.  TM got to give her some good lessons on coming.

I got to play with Fable.  She was being so cute.  MC got lots of pictures.  Here are a couple of them.


1 comment:

  1. I'm dying here...NO pictures of Peyton in a week! Help!!!

    ReplyDelete