TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

My Babies are Back

Lowri - My babies are back!  TM took pity on me and made a special trip to MC's place to get my babies.  I am not nursing them, but I can keep an eye on them.  Life is good!  Of course, TM's camera is in town because she knew MC would have my children.  So, no pictures until Tuesday.

Yesterday, I got to go herding for the first time in...FOREVER!  I got to work the wild lambs.  It was GREAT!  TM had me move the lambs into a corner.  Then she walked in to them and I got to hold them.  It was so very exciting.  When TM walked in, the wildest two lambs would try to escape.  I would turn one back and then have to spin like a cutting horse to turn back the other one.  TM kept telling me that if I worked farther back, it would be much smoother.  Not as much fun but smoother.  I was a GOOD Girl!  TM told me that over and over.  I LOVE my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment