TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Birthday Girl

Lowri - I am the birthday girl!  I am three years old today.  I have had so much fun for the past three years.  I started my life with a foster mama.  Her name was Magic.  That is why all of us kids have magical names. My mama was really sick for a while.  But, she got better and is as good as new.  She lives with my G'ma Janet.  Here is a picture that G'ma had taken of us all.  I am in the back right corner.  We were a handsome group!
The Ocho

When I was eight weeks old (somewhere around then), I went home with TM.  Mama Penni and Mama Cheryl were there too.  G'ma Janet had a puppy party - just like we are going to have tomorrow.  TM scooped me up and never put me down after that.  I am not sure that MC and MP even got to hold me.  TM was making sure that I went home with HER.  That has worked out pretty well for me. 

Tomorrow, at MC's house, we are having a puppy party for my babies.  Four of them go to new homes.  Three of them are going very far away!  I would be sad, but I am thinking that there will be more food for me.  That is always a good thing. 

Anyway, tomorrow I will get to see MP and G'ma Janet.  I think the mama of my sister, Ginger, will be there.  I love going to see people!  I am hoping that people will slip me snacks while TM isn't looking.  We are going to have lamb!  I cannot wait!  I wonder if it is one who sassed me.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, dear Lowri! TM will tell you that I'm getting one of your sons, however he won't come home with me for another couple of weeks. I promise to take good care of him, just as TM has taken care of you.

    Have fun at the party tomorrow, I hope you get lots of lamb goodies...just remind them all of your birthday!

    ReplyDelete