TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

We Are Home

Lowri - We are home from our herding trials.  I was the GOOD DOG!  TM, it is not nice to snort!

Okay, so maybe I was just barely under control.  I had BAD ducks.  Okay, so maybe I caused them to be bad.  But I did manage to qualify - in ALL my classes.  On Saturday, I qualified on Intermediate Ducks.  I WON my class...all right, I was the only one in my class, but I Q'ed.  That means I won!
In Started Sheep, TM YELLED at me... a lot <G>  I didn't care, I was having too much fun.  I took a 2nd place in a class of eight.  It was good enough to earn a Reserve High in Trial.  TM laughed and laughed.  I sort of got it by default in being one of the last dogs standing at the end of the day.  I also finished my Started Sheep title.  That got me another letter in my name!

I do have to say, TM may be giving me a LOT of grief, but the stock people said they thought I was going to be very good - if I ever grow up.  TM grinned and said I could certainly handle the stock.  She just wishes I would quit goosing them to prove I can stop them from bolting.

Today, I qualified again on Intermediate ducks.  The judge was very impressed with my mad skills.  She liked that I schooled the bad duck - without hurting him.  I scored big!  I went High in Trial!  I STRUTTED my stuff!  I earned MORE letters!  TM decided to go home instead of letting me be wild on sheep.  She says she is going to set it up so that I will get a lesson instead.  That doesn't sound really good.

Anyway, pending AKC approval, my name is now GCh (bronze) Mockingbird Elyan Magic Moment, HSAsd, HSBd, HIAd.  Maybe someday I will have as many letters as my daddy. 

2 comments: