TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Miss Kathy is Here!

Lowri - Miss Kathy is finally here!  TM picked her up at the airport and brought her back to meet Peyton.  Miss Kathy was wearing her t-shirt that asks "Got Peyton?"  She is a big-time Denver Bronco fan!  Her puppy is Bluefox Elyan MVP, Peyton for short. 

Peyton likes her a lot!  He has been giving her kisses.  I think this is a good match.  I am happy that all my children have the very best homes.  We are very lucky to have such nice people to take care of the babies.

On another note, we have baby lambs!  Little Mama had twins.  We think they are both girls.  We will find out for sure on the 1st.  TM will catch them up and tag them.  I can't wait until I get to herd them!

We have a lamb on the trailer right now.  He is going to the processor in the morning.  TM sold him to a nice lady that MC knows.  I just know we have to get up early to get him to the processor before TM goes to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment