TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Puppies - Undecorated

Lowri - We are back on the farm for Christmas.  The Mama finally got some pictures of my baby boys.  I do have to say something about Kevin.  He takes being independent and not listening to an art form.  He goes exploring all by himself.  When TM finally tracks him down, he is all, like "Oh, hi.  Where did you come from?"  He isn't rebellious, he just doesn't really care.  He is guaranteed to frustrate TM for years to come.  He makes me so proud. 

Kevin is king of the mountain

Kevin being still for a moment

Peyton

What?  You called?

I'm handsome

I'm even handsome from the backside.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Pics of the boyz! Thank you, TM! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those ears starting some upward motion? (Peyton's, of course... Kevin could already try out for the Flying Nun. :-). )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are independent little suckers. Flutter goes about her business and only acknowledges me when I pick her up and cuddle her -- then I get a chin lick. I'm sure she's not deaf because she can hear me open her little crate at meal time. Candy has much to say about Gimme's absolute own trajectory. That little red girl will turn hair gray.

    Nonetheless, merry Christmas to the bad puppies and to you, TM (Papa Ron and Lowri as well).

    ReplyDelete