TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday, Back at the Farm

Lowri - We are back at the farm for the weekend.  This is a good thing, because TM will hopefully take better care of herself.  She has had a migraine the last two days.  That means not much sleep for her.  We got to the farm to find PR had cooked supper.  I didn't get any.  The scraps went into Aidan's bowl.  It smelled tasty.

Tonight, Papa Ron let us out and then grabbed Kevin to snuggle.  He thinks Kevin is too active, not to mention the sharp teeth <G>  TM was cuddling Peyton.  When we all came back in, PR put my children back in the xpen.  He is worried that someone will mistake him for the potty.

The sheep, Big Mama, is due to lamb at any time.  We may have two sets of lambs by Christmas.  That would be very fitting.  I will remind TM to take her camera with us when we go herding.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry TM had a migraine. Be sure to give her VERY gentle kisses when she hurts like that.

    I'll see all of you in 9 days! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete