TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Puppy Party

Lowri - Yesterday was the puppy party.  We are EXHAUSTED!  Ms. Alden flew in with her daughter, Ms. Teddy.  They came from California.  They took one look at my Adam and squealed and made happy noises.  They could hardly bear to put him down.  I think it is love.
  
Puppy love.
Mama Penni flew in from New Mexico.  She left early this morning with Flutter and Gimme.  She had a hard time getting here, cause of really bad roads near her home.  But MC picked her up at the airport and brought her home.  MC, MP and TM did all the paperwork for the puppies AND microchipped them.



G'ma Janet came too!  I was so happy to see her.  I snuggled with her for a while, then I thought I heard food moving somewhere.  G'ma got to hold each puppy as soon as everyone finished looking at it and pictures were taken.  She was the one who discovered that Kevin's microchip was slipping out.  Poor baby had to be re-punctured.  He wasn't happy about it at all!  G'ma snuggled all the puppies and did a very good job of it.

Ms. Kathy came all the way from Kentucky.  She is owned by my sister, Ginger.  She is a lot of fun and knows all the right places to scratch!








Ms. Heidi came too.  She is owned by the gorgeous Rush.  He is so handsome!  I check him out when we get to the shows together.  Ms. Heidi lives in Alabama.



Ms Genie came from South Carolina.  She has one of my boyfriend's children from another woman.  Yes, my boyfriend is a PLAYER!


2 comments:

  1. Is that my Peyton in the last photo?

    Did you play the birthday card, Lowri? To get lots of treats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Kathy. That is Peyton. He says "Hi".
      I did my best to get treats, but MC was about the only one who fell for it. Everyone else was too busy playing with my babies.

      Delete