TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Talented Carnivores and an Ornament

Lowri - My babies are talented and carnivores!  TM took each one out for a short walk.  I got to go too so I could be an example on how to walk on leash.  I was also there to encourage them to move forward.  TM didn't get any pictures of their first walk on leash.  She claims she didn't have enough hands to hold me, my child and the camera (much less focus and take pictures).  My children all did very well.  There was only one death-roll (Peyton).  Gabby did the best job with the least resistance.

TM gave all the puppies chicken wings.  She cut off the bigger bone first.  I will get those later.  My babies each got the wing tip and the two little bones.  I tried to snatch one as I walked by, but TM wouldn't let me keep it.

I received a present today!  Mr. and Ms. Hopper (and all their dogs) sent me a beautiful ornament.  It is a bowl with MY name on it.  There are six bones in it.  Each bone has the name of one of my babies.  It is beautiful!  Thank you SO much!

Everyone got their own.  Note:  Adam isn't really that much bigger, he just has LOTS of hair!

Gimme is eating hers while guarding another bone.

My very own ornament!  Isn't it beautiful?  I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment