TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Candid Pictures and Head shots

Lowri - Again, my children got all the camera time.  I suspect it won't be long before they are going to have all of my stock time too.

TM - Wah, wa, wa wa wah.

Lowri - REALLY?  Four of my babies are leaving in six days?  Does that mean I will get more camera time???

I did get to go herding today.  I got to work both sheep and ducks!  TM is trying to get me ready for trials the end of the month.  I had a BLAST!  TM said I did a really good job.  I was the "Good Dog!"

But, back to pictures...  Sadly, Peyton's and Kevin's head shots did not turn out.  TM will try again tomorrow.

Fable (Callie) and Kevin (Ethan)

Fable (Callie) and Flutter (Gabby)

Gimme

Peyton and Kevin and Adam's backside

Tree Huggers?


Gimme

Flutter (Gabby)
Adam
Fable (Callie)

3 comments:

  1. I love the freckles on Flutter's muzzle! Gimme is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FRECKLES!!! Overdose on freckles -- YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I wanted to ask a question I had about your dogs. If you just email me that would be great!
    –Shaye
    shayewalsh1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete