TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Herding Trial Weekend

Lowri - Finally, something about ME!  TM and I are off to a herding trial.  We drove most of the way down tonight, and just have about 40 minutes left to go.  We are in the motel and I am snoozing on the bed.  TM shared her apple with me.  A bite for her and a bite for me.  I didn't think it was fair, but TM got to do all the biting.  She would bite off a piece and hand it to me.  It was a good apple.

Tomorrow, I am going to trial in Started Sheep and Intermediate Ducks.  If I Q in ducks, I will win the class!  TM says that is because I am the only one in that class.  There are 10 of us in the Started Sheep class.  TM says if I listen, I will do very well.  I snorted when she said that.  I plan on doing it my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment