TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Another Chicken Gone to the Big Pasture in the Sky

Lowri - We lost another chicken today.  Daisy, the killer Peeking Knees, caught it and killed it dead.  TM was not pleased.  Daisy is accumulating quite a toll - 7 ducks and 2 chickens.  She is moving to Texas in another month. 

I am in heat and need lots of love.  I have barely been out of TM's lap all weekend.  That has made it hard on her.  She doesn't like to disturb me if she can avoid it.  Right now she has difficulty typing because my head is under her arm.  She even evicted Kevin from her lap tonight so I could get all the love I needed.

I did help TM with the lambs.  I rounded them up and put them in the small pen.  Then I held them there.  Kind of like yesterday, although I did it much better today.  TM got them all their shots in record time.

Kevin - I am getting massages every day.  It is almost as good as food.

No comments:

Post a Comment