TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cardi Party Wagons

Lowri - Here is the Cardi Party wagon that my G'ma Janet has.  She took this picture at the Western Reserve show in 2011.  My daddy, Chase, is on the left, then me, Ginger and Sally (they are my sisters), then my beautiful mama, Scout.  We had so much fun that day!  G'ma is going to re-create the picture at Nationals this year.  That will be so much fun!
All five of us are Grand Champions.  Almost all of us have performance titles too!



TM just bought this Cardi Party wagon.  It isn't really a Cardi wagon, it is her garden wagon.  She is going to bring it to the Nationals so they can haul all the stuff to grooming and back. 

Kevin - I got my picture taken in the Cardi Party wagon! 

Lowri - Somehow, this isn't as much fun as the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment