TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Baths and Pictures

Lowri - MC came up to go herding with us.  She was very important tonight as she lifted the circle when we came up behind the ducks.  I got to go first.  I did a pretty good job, although TM gets frustrated when I turn my back on my ducks to see what she wants.  Then I get frustrated.  But, we made it around the yard and did some fun stuff too.

Then Dinah went.  Oh my, was she a baddog!  TM had to walk her down a couple of times.  Finally Dinah remembered she is suppose to mind TM.  Then they had a great time herding.  I sure hope she figures this out before Nationals.  TM seems to think she will.

Late tonight, Kevin and I got baths.  We were very dirty!  I would go roll in some mud, but we have a dog show this weekend.

Kevin - I get to go to my first dog show!  I get to show in the baby puppy class.  I am very excited about it.  Here is my picture from tonight.  There is also a picture of Fable.

I have my tongue out.  I want that cheese!

Fable was being naughty.  It's a good thing she is pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment