TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Queen of All I Survey

Lowri - I am the Queen of all I Survey!  Death to all the enter MY yard! 

TM thinks it was another bunny - there was no evidence (burp) other the the blood on my ruff and Kevin's feet.  Bunnies 2 - Lowri 9.  I HAD to teach my baby some basic survival skills.  He NEEDS to know how to feed himself in the event that I am not around; the freezer is empty; TM can't afford to feed him; PR, MC and MP don't care enough to take care of him; Cardi-rescue can't find nor feed him.  He needs good skills.

Kevin - Mama didn't let me do anything.  I had to just watch her.  AND I didn't get to eat it.  AND TM is refusing to feed me supper on the grounds that she THINKS I already ate!

1 comment:

  1. Lowri, you are a good and thoughtful mama doggy. (Death to all invading bunnies!)

    ReplyDelete