TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Herding and Swimming

Lowri - I had so much fun today.  I got to go herd all 10 of our baby lambs and then the ewes.  I had to lift the lambs off the fence next to their mamas.  It was hard because they don't respect me, but I won.  I was very, very good.  TM was happy with me.  Then I got to go swimming, partly because I was very muddy!  I LOVE herding and swimming. 

Dinah was most excellent!  She did the job as good as I could...WAIT, TM!  I did NOT think that! 

Story was a BADDOG!  TM educated her on coming when she is called.  She now comes happily when TM calls.   When they were done with the lesson, TM had her go back and move the ewes again.  She did that happily too. 

Kevin - TM cleaned out under the rabbit hutches and spread everything in the garden.  Mama and I were very pleased with the buffet being spread for us.  TM isn't thrilled with that.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent news, young ladies! Daddy/Grampa Chase is proud of you all. Chase has been wasting my money this weekend -- doing spectacular work -- then one little flaw. Since he is running agility at the Excellent level, one little flaw makes him non-qualify. He's getting it all together -- I think..

    ReplyDelete