TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Living with a Massage Therapist

Lowri - I was limping a little bit tonight and TM noticed (Kevin and I had been playing hard).  She went to the bedroom and lifted Kevin up onto the bed.  I came running too.  We all snuggled for a bit.  TM was on her side petting on us.  Then she put her hands on my left shoulder.  I stuck the leg out a little so she had full access to it.  TM started gently working on it and I just melted.  I did a little flip so I landed on my back, leaning up against TM with her legs curled up supporting me.  I held out my leg and let TM massage it all over.  It felt wonderful.

Anytime I am hurting, TM will massage me all night long.  Every time I move, she wakes up and rubs on me some more.  By morning, she is pretty tired but I feel GREAT!  TM has done this for all of her dogs.  It is one of the perks we have because she is ours.

Kevin - I like sleeping on her lap.  I get my back rubbed on and I am asleep in no time. 

Lowri - I think we will keep her.

1 comment:

  1. You are very lucky doggies to have your own personal massage therapist!

    ReplyDelete