TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TM is the BEST!

Lowri - TM is the best mama ever!  She just instituted a new self-feeding program.  I availed myself of it this morning.  YUM!

TM - Wah, wah, WA!

Lowri - The ducks aren't to be eaten????  Why did you bring them over?  Why are they in the yard right next to us?  Why are they stupid enough to come under the gate???

Kevin - I didn't get any.  My mama was keeping it all to herself.  I barked and barked at her.

Lowri - If you had kept your big mouth shut, I could have finished it off and TM would never have known.

4 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo, Lowri! Dinah is IMPRESSED! How fabulous of TM to install your own self-feeding vending machine! (Yeah, TM would have never known, because she can't count???)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TM MIGHT have blamed it on a cat or that it was stupid and flew away. I just would have had to police all the feathers...and not burped...burping would have been bad. Love, Lowri

      Delete