TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Rain, Glorious Rain

Lowri - We have had two days of rain.  It has been lovely.  Every time I went out, I got wet and dirty.  Life is good!  Today, I found a really muddy spot.  I dug and dug!  I was filthy <VBG>  ALL of my whites were red.  TM was not pleased.  Tonight I got a bath.  <sigh>  Now I have to go get muddy again tomorrow.

Kevin - I was muddy too.  I got a bath too.  Then I got cookies. 

2 comments:

  1. My guys haven't had a bath since shortly before I broke my kneecap. So something like late November. I plan a nice deep cleaning this weekend so they are shiny/squeaky clean at the NAC. Of course it's a dirt floor , so the clean won't last long ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Taryn, I am sorry about your kneecap. That must have hurt. If your dogs don't get baths, may I come live with you? Love, Lowri

      Delete