TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tracking

Kevin - TM took me tracking.  It was my longest track ever.  I went 420 yards.  The track was half an hour old.  It was great!  At the end, when I found TM's glove, I got fed my evening meal - Right there on the track by the glove!  I LOVE my job.

I also spent some time guarding my babies.  I have started getting between Aidan and the puppies.  I noticed that Lowri doesn't like him coming close.  TM noticed that I am playing with Aidan, but definitely blocking him.  I sure hope Aidan hasn't realized it.  He is twice my size!
My favorite spot - watching over my babies.

Blake wrapped himself up in a blanket

Eight of the mob, minus Blake who is wrapped up in his blanket




No comments:

Post a Comment