TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Back at PR's

Lowri - We are back home at PR's place.  I played and played with Aidan until we got in trouble - we were playing in the house.  TM gets after us when we do that.  I got put in my x-pen.   TM had to set it up first.  Papa Ron had cleaned the carpets this week and TM was busy getting the furniture rearranged to her satisfaction.  Part of that was putting the throw rug back EXACTLY where it had been.  She uses it to protect the carpet against my depredations (I have been working hard at expanding my vocabulary).  When PR cleaned the carpet, he saw exactly how bad I had trashed his carpet.  I was a BABY!  Isn't there a statute of limitations on this kind of thing?  I haven't chewed the carpet in over a year!

Anyway, it is all set up again.  Out of sight, out of mind!  PR will forget my lapse in short order.  Life is good again.  I am in TM's recliner with my head sprawled across her leg.  It is a good way to spend an evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment