TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Boring

Lowri - We came back to town today.  It has been Booooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnngggg!  I had to hang around in the kitchen for most of the day while TM worked.  She says that will end pretty soon as I am getting near to not being in standing heat.  That means no boyfriend for me this round.  I thought a couple of the Thors at the lady's farm were pretty cute, but TM tossed me right back into the truck.  Too bad,  we could have started some designer "Great Cardigans".  I think we are great to begin with, but think about it, we could be stock protector/herders.  Don't you think that would be great?

The two boys next door are All-Americans.  Unfortunately, they are both neutered.  I had the hardest time getting TM to actually type that.   She kept typing "fortunately".  I had to make her redo it about three times.  Sometimes TM's fingers just won't type what I want her to type.

I did get to herd ducks tonight.  TM couldn't get the lawnmower started, so she gave up and took me herding.  It was great!  The grass is so tall, TM couldn't really complain about me bouncing.  I bounced a LOT <G>

2 comments:

  1. Awww, too bad on missing out this heat, Low! NEXT one though! That will be FUN! Glad you got to do some herding in the tall grass so you could combine aerobic exercise with the herding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowri, come whelping day, you would have been very unhappy about having baby Thors! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete