TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday after the BEST Day Ever

Lowri - Today was Sunday.  PR got up and fed us.  I might point out that I got almost NOTHING to eat!  TM had told PR not to give me any more than she had set out for me.  Just because I ate two itty bitty rabbits along with my dinner yesterday, I am being STARVED today?  Other than that, it was a pretty good day.

TM took us all out for a run before she went to church.  When she came home, we went out again (and PR had let us out while she was gone).  Then I got to go herding.  I helped TM with the sheep and the ducks.  Mama Cheryl came over and brought my half-sister, Dinah, and Kear's sister, Treasure.  Treasure got to work sheep and Dinah got to play with my ducks.  I was very good!

When they were done, MC loaded them back up and I helped TM set up the last obstacle for the duck arena.  Then TM let me take the ducks through the completed course.  That was FUN! 

Tonight we are chillin' on the recliner again.  Another good day, even if there were no bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment