TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

In Heat

Lowri - Being the Pretty Pantie Girl is not fun!  TM has closed my yard down so I am behind the 6-foot fences.  She says it is going to be like that for another 10 days or so.  How am I supposed to exercise?  I have this itty-bitty yard and that is all!  I don't know why she did it.  I want to be out in the big yard, flaunting myself at all the good looking boys in the neighborhood.  TM says I am probably going to be mostly limited to being in the house this next week.  YUCK!

I am a teenager, I WANT a boyfriend!  TM says she is planning an arranged marriage for me.  I thought I lived in America!  What about what I want?  Nooooooo, she is going to keep me in a convent until I am OLD.  I did hear that all the best looking boys are up in Ohio this weekend.  Maybe I can sneak up there and have a rendezvous with one of them.  Do you think TM would notice if I snuck off?

Sigh, TM says I have to wait until next time I come into heat.  I will be old and on the shelf by then.   Maybe by then none of the best boys will want me.  I will end up an old maid, having to be the aunt to my siblings' children.  Woe is me!

2 comments:

  1. Have no worries, Lowri.....All the best boys will still be interested next time and the time after that and......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard being a teenager. Mean old Mommy won't let you play like you want!

    ReplyDelete