TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday in town

Lowri - No herding for me yet again.  Doesn't TM realize that we have a herding trial in just two weeks?  And next weekend, we will be at dog shows so no herding that weekend.  My opportunities to learn are rapidly slipping away!

Anyway, our housekeeper, Ginger, came today.  She always makes the house look and smell so good.  TM is always easy to get along with when Ginger has been here.  I like her too.  She always give me good scritches and an occasional treat.  That makes her a VERY good person in my book!

Look how little I was!
TM went to the place where the old people stay during the day.  I got to visit with them when I was a little puppy.  Even though they can't remember much, they still ask TM when I am coming back.  I remember that I got my picture taken with several of them.  They were very kind to me on that one visit.  I hope I will be able to go back and see them sometime.

When TM's work day was over, we went to the mini-farm.  TM did some weed-eating.  She doesn't actually eat weeds, she just cuts them down with a noisy thing she holds.  When she told me what she was going to do, I asked to go with her.  I thought she was going to eat the weeds.  This wasn't nearly as interesting, but at least it was a mini roadtrip.

I do have to say that TM really stunk up the car on the way home.  She was playing with room deodorizers in the house and she spilled some on her hands.  Whew!  Talk about strong!  It was so bad, it was making TM slightly sick.  She washed her hands a couple of times and it didn't help much.  Then she got the bright idea of putting on some stuff for joint pain.  I gave up then and asked to go outside.  I am thinking about sleeping out under the stars tonight or at least getting a clothes pin to put on my nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment