TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Sleeping Arrangements

Lowri - Last night when we went to bed, TM forgot to put me in my crate!  I followed her to the bedroom so she could see that she forgot me, but she just climbed into bed.  I thought maybe I would get to sleep with her, but she reminded me that PR doesn't want dogs in bed.  That is a treat reserved for dog shows and herding trials.  TM wanted to let me up, but she honors PR's request.

I wandered around for a bit trying to find the best place to sleep.  I didn't want Kearney's spot beside the bed, because that is really well hidden.  I want to take good care of TM when she and I are in town.  I finally settled on a spot in the hallway where I could watch all the doors.  I can't actually see all three doors, but anyone coming in would have to go thru me to get to TM. 

Tonight I got to go herd the ducks.  TM wasn't sure it could be called herding.  She calls it bouncing.  I went very fast and bounced at the ducks every time I got close.  It was a HOOT to watch them run.  TM made me stop and stand there and rethink my approach.  I finally decided to slow down a bit.  TM was pretty happy with me by the time we quit. 

2 comments:

  1. Good thinking, Low! I like to watch you bounce at--err, herd the ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you found a place to watch over TM and the house all at the same time. Herding is almost always fun for you.

    ReplyDelete