TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Not a Good Tuesday

Lowri - It has been a bad couple of days for TM.  Monday, she broke PR's bushhog.  As he said, she did a great job of it.  PR broke it some more when he was trying to fix it.  I think that was TM's fault too.  He says it can be fixed.  TM is counting her pennies!

I did get to herd.  So my day was pretty good.  She didn't get mad at me just because she was mad at herself.

Yesterday was more of the same stress.  TM and I came back to town to work.  I was very helpful by not causing a ruckus.  TM appreciated that.  Last night she stayed up really, really late.  I hung out with her.  She and I snuggled on the sofa.  I love it when she gently strokes my head and face. 

Today, TM did some work, but she was sad most of the day.  TM needs to be a dog.  If you make a mistake, you forget about it as soon as you see a cookie.  If you are missing someone that isn't there any longer, you look for them at each place for a couple of weeks and then you realize you are getting all the cookies.  You would wag your tail if they came around the corner (or show your teeth depending on what you thought of them). But mostly you are happy to have your person catering to your every whim.  Yep, being a dog is much better.

1 comment:

  1. Being a dog is good! Some days will be worse than others for quite a while. It's hard to lose someone . . .

    ReplyDelete