TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday with More Rain

Lowri - TM tried and tried to start her lawn mower this morning, but the battery was dead.  She finally gave up as it was starting to rain and loaded me up and off we went to PR's place.  It rained off and on all day so PR didn't get HIS mowing done either.  TM just spent the day kind of doing nothing.

She fixed ribs tonight.  She started them in the oven on low for about four hours, then she put them on the grill.  Man, they smelled great.  I didn't get any!  Aidan is going to get the pan drippings tomorrow, I am just going to get my usual raw food.  Poor Daisy only gets her kibble.  She has a sensitive stomach and can't have the good stuff.  TM says she will have to make me more raw food next week - YUM!!!!  I see cleaning up after her in my future!

I did get to go work ducks tonight.  TM has noticed that I don't do pretty 'bye's.  I tend to run right at the stock just to the bye side.  TM thinks I should have pretty, square flanks.  <sigh>  I see lots of flanking in my future!

On a good note, we worked on my "hold".  That was lots of fun!  I put the ducks in the exam pen and held the open end.  TM went to the other side and encouraged the ducks to move.  I was supposed to keep the ducks in the pen, but not go in myself.  That requires a lot of self-control.  That really isn't my strong point, but it was lots of fun keeping them right there.

We have herding trials coming up the first of September.  I can't wait.  LETTERS are in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment