TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Means Lots of Work

Lowri - I helped TM with the sheep this morning!  I went and rounded them up so she could give them their shots and worm them.  I was VERY good.  I held all of them right there for TM.  She was very happy with me.  I made her job much easier today!

Then I went and got the ducks out and put them in the arena so they could play in the field all day.  I got to work them after supper before putting them away for the night.  I did very pretty work with them.  TM said my 'bye's were much better tonight.  She said I take after my Daddy with my Stops.  I am so happy.  TM was snickering when I told her to type that.  Didn't my Daddy do great stops?  I know he has TONS of letters!  TM just patted me and told me we were going to work on the stops.

She spent a lot of time today in the garden getting it ready for PR.  He wants to plow under  everything that is past its prime.  TM said everything but the tomatoes, rosemary and sweet potatoes is done.  I think TM is just tired of doing anything in the garden and is a bit embarrassed at how out of hand it got.  She has some BIG weeds out there.  She removed the fence around the garden.  That means Daisy is going to have easy access to the tomatoes!  Last time she got in the garden, she erp'ed in the living room.  PR is going to have to watch over her.

Then MC called to tell us that my half-sister, Dinah, won Best in Match today.  She was very happy that Dinah actually was willing to trot around the ring.  Dinah has been reluctant to show off her great movement in the ring.  MC says she is a step closer to becoming a show-dog!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Lowri, you're getting to be such a good farm dog! You really really help TM when she has to work with the sheep! (yes, TM was laughing as she typed that about the 'stops'--your daddy thought she was just offering a suggestion when she asked him to STOP!).

    ReplyDelete