TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Dog Shows are the BEST

Lowri - We went to Atlanta, GA for two days of dog shows.  There were actually four days of shows, but TM and MC had to work on Thursday and Friday.  I was sorry to miss the party, but we had fun for the two days.  On Saturday, I went Best of Opposite Sex (BOS).  The gorgeous Mick went Best of Breed.  He is so handsome!  I wanted to go check him out as boyfriend material, but TM says I have a date with a different boy.

On Sunday, I went Best of Breed!  I got to go to the Group place.  That judge didn't have good taste.  She didn't think I was beautiful!  I don't understand that.  OF COURSE I am beautiful!!!!  I did win a fourth of the Owner Handled group.  TM and MC were very happy I didn't win the 1st.  They were ready to go home.

I had a wonderful time meeting people.  I found one VERY tasty boy.  I cleaned his ears for him.  I kept trying to taste him.  Yum!  I thought about asking TM if I could bring him home with me so I could have my Very Own Boy like my brother, Nicky.   I figured it would be easier getting more food, and that is almost as important.   The best part of dog shows is meeting and tasting the people. 

My half-sister, Dinah, got to go shopping at all the vendors' shops.  She got LOTS of food!  She also got to taste the children.  She had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. Don't children taste wonderful -- like left over McMuffin and bacon. It's no wonder every Cardi wants her very own boy.

    ReplyDelete