TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Food, Glorious FOOD!

Lowri - TM started our day out right by making up a batch of my food.  I think she made almost four weeks worth.  No fears that I will starve in the near future!  For breakfast, I got some meaty bones and then when I helped TM clean up all the pans, I found out that she had forgot to package up a bunch of ground up food.  I scarfed it down really, really fast in case TM remembered it.  Oh man, I was stuffed!  I LOVE food making day!

I didn't get to work ducks today.  TM was determined to mow the lawn.  It had gotten so tall, I think she is going to have to mow the piles of cut grass once they start drying out.  Adding up the mowing, the food making and TM's clients, I didn't get a whole lot of attention at all.  As soon as TM finishes typing my thoughts, she is going to go back to cleaning house.  Yup, the housekeeper comes tomorrow.  I think TM is crazy for cleaning for the housekeeper.  PR is completely in agreement with me on this one!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you found that ground meat! WOW! Dinah and Treasure are jealous! You'll find it much easier to work ducks if they can MOVE through the grass, Lowri! (I'm with Papa Ron, but I also totally understand not wanting anyone to see how I REALLY live!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, if you pick up your stuff before the cleaners get there, your house "should be" cleaner as they can spend more time on cleaning instead of picking up and moving things. I'm with TM!

    So glad you got the leavings... Smooch is jealous!

    ReplyDelete