TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bath Night

Lowri - I didn't get to go on a walk tonight to chase bunnies and squirrels.  TM had to mow the lawn.  While she was getting ready to mow, I went over to the fence and hurled insults at the two bunnies that were taunting me in the neighbor's yard.  They finally left after I told them my Mom was bigger than their mom.

Not only didn't I get to go for a walk, TM has limited me to the side yard.  Since tonight was bath night, she didn't want me running out into the freshly mowed yard and turning my whites that lovely fresh-mowed green.

So for my bath, I got a hot-oil bath first.  TM massaged the oil into my coat.  YUM.  Then she used the White-on-White shampoo on my whites.  While that was sitting, she shampooed the rest of me.  Then I got rinsed off.  TM said I was really, really dirty, so she did my whites again.  Then I got toweled off.  I jumped out of the tub and dashed into the hall and shook and shook.  TM just laughed.  Then I dried myself off by taking a carpet bath.  Finally, I climbed into TM's lap.  She quit laughing and shrieked.  It was great <VBG>

No comments:

Post a Comment