TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Walking

Lowri - TM took me for my walk today.  We took a route that we have been avoiding because of the hill.  Last time we did it, TM huffed and puffed her way up the hill.  Tonight, she was surprised at what a little hill it was.  TM just marched right up it.  I marched right along with her.  We are becoming fit!

I saw four bunnies at once tonight.  They were all fully grown.  I could have caught at least one if TM had just dropped my leash!  How am I supposed to get in shape if I can't practice my bunny-catching skills?  The Great Huntress NEEDS to practice hunting!  Walking fast is not going to cut it.  I need to sprint, cut back and forth, run flat out - eat bunnies!




No comments:

Post a Comment