TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Finally Friday

Lowri - IT'S FRIDAY!  TM did not take me to the farm when she went.  What is up with that?  She left about 4:30 and got back to town at 6:30.  She and MC are selling my yard tomorrow.  I don't think I will like it if they do that.  Where will I chase bunnies?

When TM came back, she was driving PR's truck and pulling a trailer.  There was a bunch of stuff on it.  It is all stuff that TM is going to put in my front yard tomorrow morning.  She and MC plan on spending the day selling the yard.  Maybe I will get some scritches.

1 comment:

  1. I need to sell my yard -- but have to go to someone's yard in town to do it because my yard is way out in the country. I'll bet TM and MC are raising money for dog shows (and getting rid of stuff they don't need).

    ReplyDelete