TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Beautiful Day

Lowri - Today was a beautiful day!  TM and I came back to town and I got to play outside for most of the day.  TM had me in a couple of times and her clients asked to see me.  I got to practice my Massage Greeter skills.  One of the people who wanted to see me was a little girl.  She was very cute and tasted very good!  I got to wash faces and feet, but no one wanted to get down on the floor so I could walk on their back.  Where are peoples' adventurous spirit?!?!  TM had to practice on a lot of people before she became a good massage therapist.  I NEED practice!

After work, TM and I got to walk through the neighborhood and greet people.  There were quite a few people out in their yard.  They all were waving at me.  I am sure it is because I am world-famous.  I would have waved back, but I was looking for bunnies.  I saw three tonight.  It was slow in the bunny-viewing stakes tonight.  TM and I walked briskly for 20 minutes.  We feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment