TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dog Shows This Weekend

Lowri - I can tell we are going to dog shows this weekend.  TM gave me the best massage last night!  It was pretty much a full-body massage.  She worked extra on my sore spots.  Oh man, it feels soooo good!

Tonight, we went out for our walk a little earlier than usual.  I saw four squirrels - three of them in one yard.  I tried to snatch the leash out of TM's hand, but she was ready for that move.  I BEGGED to be let go so I could chase them.  TM apologized, but held firm.  There was only one bunny seen on the whole walk.  I didn't see it.  TM has a slight height advantage so she can see more than I can. 

TM was admiring my movement tonight.  She said that my back doesn't bounce, roll or break.  It just stays firm with a minimum amount of motion.  I said if it is motion she wants to see, let me chase the bunnies!  I'll show her bouncing, rolling and breaking!!!  She said I had it backwards, she didn't want to see that stuff.  She LIKES me as I am.  <sigh>  I was hoping to talk her into bunny chasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment