TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, May 27, 2013

No Rain

Lowri - It was supposed to rain today, but it hasn't yet.  That meant TM had to go work on the fence again.  First off, she sold my lamb.  I was okay with that because it means more money in my show fund.  The guy came just as I was penning the lambs.  TM wormed her and they put her in a crate in the back of their truck.  Yes, a dog crate!  Good thing she wasn't huge!

TM and I wormed and gave shots to the remaining lambs.  Then I got to work them.  TM wasn't very happy with me at the start, but she said I was taking nice wide flanks when we got done.  That is pretty much the best I have done on my flanking.

In the afternoon, TM and PR went out and planted about 40 steel posts.  Then they sprayed the new fence line to kill the weeds (especially the three-leafed plants).  TM still thinks the fence will magically be done next weekend.

TM finished by working in the garden.  I got to help her with the watering.  She set up the sprinkler so it would get everything.  After watching it water for a few minutes, she said some rude things and went and got a shovel.  She moved two blueberry plants and three cantaloupe plants.  Then she seemed satisfied and let the garden get watered for about an hour.  I liked getting wet, but TM didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment