TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Short Vacation

Lowri - I had an awesome short vacation.  TM and I went to see Mama Cheryl last night.  I got to play with Dinah and Treasure.  I kept away from Miss Monroe.  She is old and wily, plus TM and MC back her completely.  After TM and MC played games and watched TV, I got to sleep with TM in the spare bedroom.

Today, Dinah and I got to play outside in the rain, ALL DAY!  We were filthy!  It was GREAT!  TM and MC drove down to Georgia to look at a herding trial site for the CWCCA 2015 Nationals.  They left early and we PARTIED!

Of course, TM had to ruin everything.  I have now had a bath.  Boo!

TM was too tired to type my thoughts yesterday.  She and PR had spent the entire day building fence.  TM thinks that is a good enough reason to not type my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment