TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Dog Shows!

Lowri - Dog show tomorrow!  TM has been trying to keep me clean - yeah, good luck with THAT!  I am so ready to go show my stuff.  Uh oh, TM just remembered I need to get my pedicure tonight.  I guess I will never get done with being beautiful.  It is a tough job, but I guess it is MY job <G>

No bunny chasing until Sunday night.  I can't go herding either.  First thing you know, I would be muddy and then I would go to water and TM would be shrieking about my whites not being white any more.  Although, I did see she brought the shampoo, so I don't know why she would care.

I will keep everyone updated about my progress this weekend.  We don't show until late.

No comments:

Post a Comment