TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Making Kids Happy

Lowri - Earlier this week, TM finally took down all of Kearney's big ribbons from her bedroom wall.  Kear's wall was chock full of rosettes.  She hung them on hangers and put them away in the closet with the rosettes won by Kear's older brother, Angus.

Today she was talking with one of her clients.  The lady is a kindergarten teacher.  The light bulb went off in TM's brain.  She asked the lady if her class would like some ribbons.  The lady said a resounding "YES".  When the massage was over, TM went to the closet and pulled out about six coat-hangers full of ribbons.  The lady was impressed and said the kids would love them.  TM was very glad to have found a good home for the ribbons.

I don't quite understand it, but TM has been down all evening.  I have gotten a lot of scritches out of it, but we did not take our evening walk.  TM pretty much just moped.  I guess she misses the boys.  I have been giving her lots of love.  Hopefully, that will help.

On another note...I got to see Miss Ginger, our housekeeper, again.  TM wouldn't let me say Hi until after the massage, but Miss Ginger did demand to see me.  I got to do lots of kissing and snuggling.  Miss Ginger is great!

4 comments:

  1. Lowri: When a person loses a loved one (human or dog) seeing items that belonged to that person brings back the sadness. You are very, very right in giving TM lots of love.
    Iowa friends Dan, Wyndi (CWC) Reese (Lab) and Pat (human)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Pat. I try to take good care of TM. Give your family kisses from me. Love, Lowri

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure I could have given away the ribbons. That was very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They hung on the wall until I could bear to take them down. I moved his HIT silver plate to the hallway display. When I get his HC/DC plaques, I will mount the brass plates from all of his plaques onto an oak board and put that into the hall too. That is how I displayed Dora's and Angus'. I still have their trial books listing all their herding trials.

      The ribbons will make the kids happy.

      Delete