TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Quiet Today

Lowri - We have had a pretty quiet day today.  TM did take me for a walk this morning.  We went a different route through the neighborhood, mainly due to roadwork.  At one point, TM thought we could walk by the equipment (the road was closed).  She was wrong.  They had the whole width of the road torn up and were actively working.  We back-tracked.  At one point, the road men were pulling something.  I don't know what they were doing, but I saw the knot in the rope moving and had to stare at it pretty hard before I decided it wasn't a bunny.

TM has been feeling a bit off today.  I keep sitting between her knees and shoving.  She grins and pets me some.  She felt a little better after she talked to PR.  They talk every night on SKYPE when she is in town.

I had some good news today!  TM has been trying to see how to arrange everything for our trip to Pennsylvania in July.  We are going up so PR (and TM) can visit his family.  His sisters and brother live up there.  Anyway, PR told TM to find a dog show or herding trial up there and we would go up and do that too.  TM found a dog show just a little ways from his family.  The trick was arranging with MC so she could go.  If she couldn't, TM was going to have to show me.  The good news is MC is going to go too!  I will continue to be shown by the one "face".  It isn't that TM can't show me.  She does a fine job.  She just gets really nervous.  I know when she was showing Kearney, her hands shook so bad, the judge commented that this was supposed to be fun.  It is weird, she doesn't get nervous at herding trials. 

TM - Wa, wa, wah-wa.

Lowri - OHHHHH.  She doesn't get nervous any more.  She use to want to throw up before a trial.  Silly TM!

No comments:

Post a Comment