TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

TM Loves Me

Lowri - The Mama made me more raw food today.  She made about three weeks worth.  I am a very lucky dog, because I got to help her clean up!  We went for a walk this afternoon so I could see all the bunnies and then this evening, we have been sitting together watching TV.  I put my head in her lap and she was gently stroking my face.  I love my life.

Tomorrow, Miss Ginger comes to clean the house.  TM has been busy straightening up everything.  The house smells so clean when Miss Ginger is done.  PLUS, I get scritches!

TM's back was hurting, so she was on the floor doing some self-massage stuff.  I GOT TO PRACTICE MY MASSAGE SKILLS!  I walked on her, I used my elbows to dig into to sore places, I cleaned her ears...say what?  Oh, cleaning ears isn't an approved massage technique.  Well, I did it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment