TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Bath on Monday?

Lowri - I got a bath today.  It is only Monday!  I understand Wednesday, Thursday and Friday baths (4-day, 3-day and weekend shows).  I understand muddy dog baths.  I understand at-the-show baths, but MONDAY baths?  What is up with that?

TM - Wah-wa-wah-wa-wah.

Lowri - I'm shedding?  So what?!?!?!  Dogs SHED!  That is not news!  Just 'cause we shed faster with warm baths?  I have to have a bath for that?

TM - Wah-wa-wah-wah.

Lowri - SEVERAL A WEEK?  Are you serious?!?!?  <sigh>  At least I get a massage with my bath.  And I get blown out so I look FAB!  <sigh>  The trials and tribulations of a show dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment