TM, Mama Cheryl (MC), Mama Penni (MP) and Papa Ron (PR) love and care for me.
In memory of DC Dora, CH Angus HXAsd, DC Kearney. Lost from our lives way too soon.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bone Cracking

Lowri - TM took us to the bone cracker today.  We both got our bones cracked.  TM went first to make sure that the chiropractor was good at her job.  TM said she felt much better afterwards.  She said Dr. Blue put her shoulders back where they belonged.

Then it was my turn.  I got to come into the office and greet Dr. Blue and her assistant.  She went over my back and neck and my back and my hips and my back and my legs and my back.  When she was done, I felt so very much better.  My hips are back in alignment.  I can really move now.  Life is good.

Today is Miss Kathy's birthday.  She went with us as we ran all over east TN.  TM fixed her lasagne for her birthday dinner.  PR and Miss Kathy really enjoyed it.  There was birthday cake afterwords.  I didn't get any of it!  I don't think that is fair.  I wanted some too.

No comments:

Post a Comment